On 10/14/2010 03:11 AM, Umesh P N wrote:
> Hi,
>
> From the main view, if I click on a tag, org-mode will show only items
> with that tag.  How to go back to the main view?

I just tried it. For me, clicking on the tags of an entry will open an
agenda view showing all items from my agenda files which have a superset
of the tags of this entry.

Org will re-use an existing agenda buffer for this if possible,
otherwise it will open a new agenda buffer. You can get back to your Org
file by switching buffers (C-x b RET) or killing the agenda buffer (C-x
k RET).

I am running Org-mode version 7.01trans (release_7.01h.226.ge238a).

HTH, Jan