Martin Stemplinger <mstemplin...@gmx.de> writes:

>> Does MobileOrg support "reminders", like a buzz from the phone 10 (or a
>> customizable number of) minutes before any appointment from the agenda?
> As far as I know (and see on my iPhone) it does not yet provide such a
> feature. But i agree that it would be really useful.

I am pretty sure MobileOrg does not have this feature.

I agree that MobileOrg doing reminders could be useful, but there's
another way to deal with that need, which is robust two-way syncing from
an ical client to org itself.  Sometimes I want to enter appointments on
my mac, and sometimes I have org open, and I'd like them to be synced in
both places.  The same implementation could be helpful to those who use
all sorts of ical implementations.