Thanks for your code, and for your help.

I don't know what I did yesterday, but today, I got queried whether to allow
BIND values in the buffer, and I then  managed to see s5-demo.org in S5 mode
in my browser, but something is messed up in the display. I see the first
slide, but "in a layer below it", the html text appears, and thus I have two
layers of text which, one which scrolls (below) and one static (on top). I
checked it with two firefox versions and two S5 versions but the problem
remains. I put the resulting html file at:

http://imagic.weizmann.ac.il/~dov/s5test/s5-demo.html

Do you have any idea of what wrong?

Thanks!
Dov