On Dec 18, 2010, at 10:26 PM, Andrea Crotti wrote:

I wanted finally to fix the following problem, I would like to use
meta-left/right to switch frame, and that's one of the keys that orgmode
uses.

I added the two values here to the org-disputed-keys

[(meta left)]
           Value: [(meta control left)]
[(meta right)]
           Value: [(meta control right)]

but still it doesn't work, in orgmode meta-left is always bound to the
org action, not to other-frame as it is in other modes...

Any suggestions?

Did you do

(setq org-replace-disputed-keys t)

- Carsten