Dear All,

This may be a FAQ, but I couldn't find it mentioned either in the Manual or
in the mailing list.

To use the ampersand symbol ('&') in HTML export, I use "\amp" per the
manual and the "Publishing Org-mode files to HTML" tutorial at Worg site.
Later, however, I found that the "\amp" is exported to "$\amp$" in LaTeX,
which causes a compile error (i.e., "undefined control sequence"); it should
be "\&" in a normal TeX/LaTeX document.

I'm currently using 6.33x version of Org-mode with GNU Emacs 23.2.1 on
Windows 7.

Any guidance on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
K. S. (Joseph)