When using org-insert-link, it would be far better for me to have it
show me the _descriptions_ of links (the default link text), rather
than showing me the links themselves.  This is especially true of
email links, which are generally long and unintelligible by
themselves.

I have something set up that stores a link to every email I send, so I
can easily link to follow-ups in my active Org items.  As a result, I
end up with *lots* of stored links, which makes this a real struggle.

Thanks for listening,

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing