Hi Gionanni,

As I understand code in org-agenda-add-entry-to-org-agenda-diary-file
function, it search for "* Anniversaries" string in org-agenda-diary-file
file. It is the same file, where other events ("i d" (day), "i b" (block))
are inserted. But I would like to paste anniversaries to another org mode
file. The reason is, org-agenda-diary-file org file is exported to iCalendar
format and published to my mobile device. Here, I do not want to have these
anniversaries. I want to export anniversaries to another iCalendar file,
which is not published to my mobile device, but is imported by another
tools.

So, my patch introduces a new custom variable org-agenda-anniversary-entry,
which enables this feature. So, my regular diary events are stored in
main.org file and anniversaries in anniversary.org file.

Is it clear right now? Because it does not seem to me, your suggestion
solves me problem.

Regards,
Juraj

PS: Sorry, the first patch is missing a peace of code, the second one should
be right and complete.

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 4:17 PM, Giovanni Ridolfi <giovanni.rido...@yahoo.it