Bastien <bastien.gue...@wikimedia.fr> writes:
> I don't have a strong opinion about this: splitting the FAQ into
> org-faq-*.org comes to my mind, but it's a big task.  org-info-js,
> while not optimal for *every* page on Worg, was doing a good job
> on the FAQ.

Maybe this delivers motivation to incorporate a little improvement into the
publishing process (here's hoping :-)):

Introduce some properties on subtrees to split the off into their own files
while exporting or publishing.  I had hoped the EXPORT_FILE_NAME
property would do that, but it is only used when doing an explicit
subtree export.  That way you could keep a large file and still slice it
into more digestible portions for online access (much like info does).

Achim.