Hi Andrea,

I stand corrected - you are getting a lot of useful information here! :-)

Chris

On Jan 20, 2011 4:21am, Eric S Fraga <e.fr...@ucl.ac.uk> wrote:
iem...@gmail.com writes:

> Hi Andrea,

> I use the following line to allow frame breaks

> #+BIND: org-beamer-frame-default-options "[allowframebreaks]"

and, on a slide per slide basis, you can set options using the

BEAMER_envargs property (easiest to do using column view if you have

defined columns as per the tutorial on Worg, for instance). For

example:

--88---

*** A full slide

:PROPERTIES:

:BEAMER_envargs: [shrink]

:END:

Content here

*** A very long slide

:PROPERTIES:

:BEAMER_envargs: [allowframebreaks]

:END:

Some more content here.

--88---

--

: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1

: using Org-mode version 7.4 (release_7.4.223.g71650)