Hi Bastien, Hi all,

Much to my disappointment due to my erroneous driving and bad navigation system I only arrived just after your session. (I only found out at the last minute that Org-mode would be present at Fosdem :-( )
Will any transcript or video be available?
I would be very interested!

P.S. A pity there was no opportunity to buy the new book or any other supporting material s.a. the bags, T-shirts etc.

Hope you had a good time in Bruxells!

Regards,

Erwin