Hi list

I am having a problem, and my google-fu is a little weak in finding the
solution.  Whenever I do an HTML export of an org-page if a URL contains
underscores in it it will be exported escaped with a backslash in the text of
the url.

For instance if I have an org buffer:

** Some foo title for context

this is an url:  http://somefoo.com/this_is_broken

Will get exported to:

<h2 id="sec-2"> Some foo title for context </h2>
href="http://somefoo.com/this_is_broken";>http://somefoo.com/this\_is\_broken</a></p>

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

Thanks!

__________________________________

Jonathan Arkell
Tech Lead
Inspired By Drum & Bass, Scheme, Kawaii

p. 403.206.4377

402 -- 11th Ave SE
Calgary, AB, Canada T2G 0Y4

jonath...@criticalmass.com
criticalmass.com

The information contained in this message is confidential. It is intended to be
read only by the individual or entity named above or their designee. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete or destroy any copy of this message.