Hello Bastien!

To clarify a bit. Lets say I have a file c:\temp\agenda.org (I'm calling it
file 'a').

When marked with TODO item: done, headings in this file are archived to
another file called c:\temp\archive\agenda.org_archive ('b')

If i use C-c C-a to attach a file to a certain topic in 'a' and then refile
this topic to 'b', when done the attachment still resides in c:\temp\data
and will not be found when looking at the attachment in 'b'.

Thus my question is if it is possible to also refile the attachment so the
attachment-folder resides in c:\temp\archive\data and is avaliable in 'b'?

/Gustav