+1.

No hurry.

Yours,
Christian

On 7/26/11 5:15 PM, Thomas S. Dye wrote:
Bastien<b...@altern.org>  writes:

Hi Tom,

t...@tsdye.com (Thomas S. Dye) writes:

Aloha all,

Perhaps they are [[tag:boxed][already]] here with org-add-link-type?  It
seems to me that all that's missing is a way to specify a function to
determine on screen display.  But, I might be missing something.

just as a quick follow-up: I understand the need.  I will hack
org-link-protocols so that they can hold a custom face for each
link type.  But this won't happen for 7.7, only around mid-sept
if that's okay.

Thanks again for insisting on this, this will be quite a useful
addition!

Best,
Aloha Bastien,

That's great news.  Links are incredibly handy.

All the best,
Tom