Vikas Rawal <vikasli...@agrarianresearch.org> writes:

> I have been having some strange behaviour with my orgmode files
> containing R code. When I export the file (to html), the code vanishes
> and is replaced by value that is calculated by the code. I obviously
> do not want the code to be removed from my org file.
>
> I did not have this problem earlier and it seems to have appeared
> after a recent upgrade.
>
> Could someone please help trace the problem.

There are ways of controlling whether code or results or both or neither
are included in code export.  Please see the following sections of the
manual.

http://orgmode.org/manual/Working-With-Source-Code.html
http://orgmode.org/manual/Header-arguments.html
http://orgmode.org/manual/exports.html

If those don't solve your problem then please (as suggested elsewhere in
this thread) do share a complete minimal example.

Thanks -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/