Hi Darlan,

Darlan Cavalcante Moreira <darc...@gmail.com> writes:

> At Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:46:26 +0200,
> Bastien <b...@altern.org> wrote:
>
> What about org-add-link-type?

Mmhh..  yes.  We should be able to use something like:

  (org-add-link-type "attach" 'org-attach-open 'org-attach-export)

> However, I could not make the the "export" part work because I can't use
> org-attach-expand in it. Therefore, I don't know how to get the attach
> directory inside a function that I can pass to org-add-link-type as the
> export function.

That's not possible for now.  That's something we can keep in mind
while working an a new export engine: exporting part of the content
should be done in a context-aware fashion, where it's possible to
get the value of org-attach-dir.

> Unfortunately, my elisp skills are very limited to go any further for
> now.

Even with good elisp skills I'm afraid we cannot achieve this for
the moment.

HTH,

--
 Bastien