On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 6:35 PM, Eric Schulte <schulte.e...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As I fix bugs and address concerns raised on the mailing list I often
> write small snippets of Org-mode text to demonstrate features and
> exercise specific behaviors.  I've been compiling these examples into a
> single massive scraps.org file which I've finally got around to
> publishing.
>
> This is available in
> | html | http://eschulte.github.com/org-scraps/         |
> | rss  | http://eschulte.github.com/org-scraps/atom.xml |
> | git  | https://github.com/eschulte/org-scraps         |
>
> I thought this might be useful for those who would like the occasional
> Babel example to puzzle over, or as a way to find working examples of
> specific behaviors -- e.g., text searching for keywords in the html file
> should easily turn up related examples.

Thanks Eric - that looks very useful.

Just as a sideline: would it be possible, to use this file to test babel (on
a high level)?, i.e. collect all results and compare them with previous sets
of results?

Especially, as this file is high-level and contains a whole range of
"examples for the real world", I think that might be useful. It would
definitely not be usable t pinpoint errors, but at identify unintended side
effects. And if this could be done by the user to test .emacs configuration
settings, that would be really great.

Thanks,

Rainer

> Hope this is useful and or fun, I will continue to update it as the
> scraps.org file grows.
>
> Cheers -- Eric
>
> --
> Eric Schulte