I'm trying to get org-contacts completion working using Jambunathan's
instructions...

Jambunathan K <kjambunat...@gmail.com> writes:

> In such cases, typically there is an insinuate function. Yes, there is
> one
>
> (org-contacts-gnus-insinuate)

I've added this function to my config and I'm still not seeing email
address completion in Gnus.

When I do an "M-x org-contacts" search for one of my contacts, I get the
expected results.

> So while composing the mail, check the value of variable
> completion-at-point-functions and make sure you see some org-contacts
> related entries there.

My completion-at-point-functions's value is
(org-contacts-message-complete-function)

> Looks like the guts of completion happen in
> org-contacts-complete-name. So you can place your cursor on a message
> header and try doing
>
> M-: (org-contacts-complete-name)

When I do this, I see:

(5 8 (lambda (&rest --cl-rest--) (apply #[... "ÃÄJ
\"\"‡" [G73503 G73502 args2 apply append] 5] (quote --args1--) (quote --fun--)
--cl-rest--)))

Is there anything else I'm missing?

Thanks,
Jason