Thank you for your reply.
I have solved it by reinstalling org-7.7.

Originally, I started emacs with parameter "-q" , and then used C-u 0 M-x
byte-recompile-directory to compile the lisp folder under org-7.7. However,
the compilation experienced problem. Then I started emacs without "-q" and
compile. Perhaps this process is the cause of the problem.

Thank you very much.