Hi everyone,

I am about to start experimenting with Erik Hetzner's zotero-plain, which
allows the use of zotero as a bibliographic manager in emacs & especially
org-mode (https://bitbucket.org/egh/zotero-plain as well as a couple of
threads on this list, I think).  I'm wonderinghow other people have used
it, and in particular whether there's any way to preserve the zotero markup
across exports to odt especially. That is, I'd like to keep the original
citations embedded in the final odt, so that I can continue to use zotero
in an odt or doc file after it's been exported from org.

This would take me very , very close to a complete org-centric workflow
that still lets me produce documents for consumption by my MS-using
colleagues.  I really hope it's possible to do! If anyone has done it, I
would really love to hear about it.

Thanks,
Matt