2011/12/23 Nicolas Goaziou <n.goaz...@gmail.com>

> Gustav Wikström <gustav.e...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > If you disable org-mode after the scheduling and just looking at the
> plain
> > text you will see no indentation. This is good (according to me ;) )
> >
> > Doing the same thing from the start, without org-indent-mode, gives
> another
> > result. This is the inconsistency I mention.
>
> So, if I get it right, you claim that virtual indentation isn't
> consistent with real indentation. Well, this is true, but also
> logical.
>
> Disabling Org mode shouldn't remove all real indentation in the buffer,
> should it?

I don't see why there is real indentation at all. org-indent-mode should
not change the behavior of writing content in a file. It should (imho) just
add virtual indentation to make the presentation better.

Either org-mode with org-indent-mode adds (non-virtual) space when calling
C-c C-s (or other similar function that has this behavior) or org-mode
without org-indent-mode stops adding space when calling these functions.

My opinion is that there should be no space in either setting as default.

Regards
Gustav