Hi
this is a follow up on a early post.
I try to get noweb working with ob-screen.
I wrote several code blocks and named them.  I finished with a code block
which calls all other blocks using noweb notation adding to its header
:noweb yes.  I execute this block by C-c C-c but the noweb reference get
not resolved.
In my understanding they should isn't it? Or do I mix tangling and
execution? In my understanding noweb should work for both cases isn't it?

I looked in the source code of ob-screen and try to get an idea why it
doesn't work.  However compare to other babel modes I could not find that
it is missing anything related to noweb.  It seems to me that noweb is a
babel mode independent functionality and hence should work with all babel
languages.

If I'm wrong could someone please point me to an example in the source code
how to implement noweb functionality.

Thanks a lot

Torsten

Cc.  Sorry all this is written down from memory on my smartphone and hence
no code examples and maybe wrong syntax.