Achim Gratz <strom...@nexgo.de> writes:
> Consider the following org table
[...]

I've had a look in org-table.el, I pity the person who'll have to
correct this... there are several stored and literal regex occurences
that are interacting in various ways to produce this.  I have found a
few literal regex occurences that are related to the formula editor
highlighting (but changing them broke other stuff), but I have
absolutely no idea how to correct the highlight into the table.

Regards,
Achim.