Hi Bernt,

On Tue, Mar 06 2012, Bernt Hansen wrote:
> I tried this patch at work and it hangs my Emacs session in Windows on
> startup.  It's totally unresponsive and I have to kill the process with
> the task manager.
>
> I think there's an implementation problem here but I don't have any
> other useful information about what it might be.

Thanks for testing the patch.  That's quite alarming and I have no idea
why this would happen.  Can you change the frame title by doing (setq
frame-title-format ...) on Windows emacs normally?  I don't currently
have any Windows boxen to test this on unfortunately.

Also, what emacs version are you running?

Thanks,

George.