My menus are hidden too. However,  if I need them for some reasons there is
some key mouse combo.
Can't remember exactly. Shift right click or C- right click.. something
along this.  The menu will pop up as a context menu close to the mouse
cursor  location. Be aware there is a customization menu too.

Just in case you look for a quick way to use the menu.

Torsten