Hi Eric,

Eric Fraga <e.fr...@ucl.ac.uk> writes:

> Ummm, doesn't work well for me at all.  If I try to fill your main
> paragraph above, the whole quoted text is filled into one
> mess.  Without orgstuct++-mode, it works.
>
> Further, with orgstuct++-mode, trying to add a new line (i.e. my
> response), I get the following error message:
>
> ,----
> | org-indent-line-function: Lisp nesting exceeds `max-lisp-eval-depth' [3
> times]
> `----
>
> with the following backtrace:
>
> ,----
> | Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds
> `max-lisp-eval-depth'")
> |   org-indent-line-function()
> |   org-indent-line-function()
> |   org-indent-line-function()
> |   ... repeated ad infinitum ...
> `----

Mh.. do you confirm this is from latest git?  More precisely,
please make sure you have this commit in your git log:

  http://orgmode.org/w/?p=org-mode.git;a=commit;h=a8c312

I don't see how the Emacs version could interfere here, but
please give it too -- along with the way you call orgstuct++-mode
for messages.  I do this:

(add-hook 'message-mode-hook 'turn-on-orgstruct++)

It works fine here.

Best,

--
 Bastien