Thanks for the help. It makes my coursera ml-class notes easier to read.

One issue I had when I tried exporting to HTML with the dvnpng option the
following equation:

\[
J(\theta) = - \frac{1}{m} \left[\sum_{i=1} ^m y^{(i)} \log
h_\theta(x^{(i)})+(1-y^{(i)})\log(1-h_\theta(x^{(i)}))\right]
          + \frac{\lambda}{2m}\sum_{j=1} ^n \theta_j ^2
\]

in the png output I got the following trailing text:ORG-LIST-END-MARKER .
Is this a known bug?

Regards,
Dov