"Avner" <av...@telus.net> writes:

> I have a list of org files associated with org-agenda.
>
> In the Org-Agenda buffer, I want to have a outline content view that
> shows the headings from all the files.
>
> In org-agenda, I can apply "search for keywords" (s) and "Multi-occur"
> (/) to present all the headings, which I can then visit in the org
> file buffer
>
> However, these headings are shown as regular strings. What I'm looking
> for, is a way to present them in color, and indentation according to
> the heading level, similar to the "contents" presentation in the org
> file itself.

Hi Avner,

Maybe this is close to what you are looking for?

(setq org-tags-match-list-sublevels t)
C-c a m LEVEL<4 RET

should show levels 1-3 in all files with sublevels indented.  Sorting by
priorities and things is going to mess up the order in the list.

For me only the TODO keywords are coloured and indentation is done with
leading dots in the agenda view but you can visit and modify the
headings directly from the agenda.

HTH.

Regards,
Bernt