Hi Bastien,

thanks for your answer!

Sorry, my question about the "format" might have been unclear - I did not
have a special format in mind but e. g. I suppose that some HTML output
could at least be readable by blackberry devices, so I Imagine that a HTML
export of the agenda (together with all content of org-files) could be used
to have a readable HTML-agenda wich contains links to the corresponding
information about tasks in the org-files (also displayed with HTML markup).

Does such an export feature exist?

My question aimed at people who maybe use org-mode AND a Blackberry and have
found a way to also use the org-mode-info ON the Blackberry (at least as
read-only).

> Did you search the web?  I did and I don't think there is such an
> application.
Yes, I did (before asking here) and I had also found nothing.
However, I read about "mobile org" and I wondered if that maybe could be
ported with limited effort to a blackberry device?!

Kind regards

Martin