Hi,

I did what you said but still it is giving the same error,..[undefined
reference]

There is one line in the org file

[[papers:paper2012][paper2012-paper]]
[[bib:paper2012][paper2012-bib]]
[[biblist:paper2012][paper2012-biblist]]

This line is giving the error. If I remove this line from my org file, then
everything is perfect. While I am trying to export pdf including that line,
i am getting the error .[undefined reference].

Thanks a lot.

*Sanjib Sikder
*Ph.D. Fellow
Chemical Engineering