At Mon, 29 Oct 2012 06:41:39 +0100,
Bastien wrote:

> Hi Erik and Sébastien,
>
> Erik Hetzner <e...@e6h.org> writes:
>
> > The function org-log-into-drawer called the function org-entry-get
> > with the inherit argument before I got there. (Maybe it needs to be
> > added to that list?)
>
> I don't have time to look deeper in this issue.  Can one of you have a
> closer look at the manual and see if there is any inconsistency?

Hi Bastien,

org mode manual says:

  You can also overrule the setting of this variable for a subtree by
  setting a `LOG_INTO_DRAWER' property.

This sounds to me that LOG_INTO_DRAWER inheritance is intended. Even
if it is not, I would argue that LOG_INTO_DRAWER *should* apply to
subtrees, because otherwise one would have to set that property on
every TODO item.

best, Erik
Sent from my free software system <http://fsf.org/>.