Dear org-moders,

Over the years I have gradually moved most of my planning from the Emacs diary to org-mode. However, when I call up the Emacs calendar, it still displays the day-view of my diary, which does not have relevant information anymore. I would like to replace it with the agenda buffer.

Upon investigation, it seems that calendar calls 'view-diary-entries' to display the diary. Has anybody here managed to replace this with an appropriate call to display the agenda buffer? How would I go ahead to achieve this?

Any help appreciated,

Christian

--
Christian Wittern, Kyoto