Torsten Wagner <torsten.wag...@gmail.com> writes:

Hey Kyle, thanks for the info I will look into it. Maybe I should say more specific, I am looking for a typical calendar view (sort of table) as you know them from paper-based organizers. If I understood your solution, I would get a plain list of all events.

I used to use the built-in export of diaries in Emacs to print off Filofax (tm) pages:

Info -> emacs -> Calendar/Diary -> Writing Calendar Files

How you get org to diary format is another question, however...

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_7.9.2-632-gd344fd