Hi Tassilo,

Tassilo Horn <t...@gnu.org> writes:

> Ah, ok.  I'm not a big fan of optimizations that break correctness, and
> the current behavior is simply wrong wrt. the docs of
> `org-startup-folded' and the #+STARTUP property.

I just updated the docstring of org-startup-folded and mentioned
`org-agenda-inhibit-startup' in the manual (maint branch.)

I'm not convinced nil would be better as a default for
`org-agenda-inhibit-startup' -- even when users use only one big
.org file as their agenda, if they call (org-agenda nil "a") in
their .emacs.el then the optimization is also worth it.

--
 Bastien