Suvayu Ali <fatkasuvayu+linux <at> gmail.com> writes:
> I use LaTeX blocks.  So your example would translate to:

Sure, but then the equation would only be exported for LaTeX
and I would need to copy the same thing just again for
HTML export.

I didn't put a [Bug] tag on the OP on purpose, since I don't
really know what's officially supported or not w.r.t. LaTeX
fragments.  But it seems that proper support of multi-line
LaTeX fragments (and count this as a "yes" vote) then parsing
needs to take into account that there can't be any Org elements
inside them.

Regards,
Achim.