Samuel Wales <samolog...@gmail.com> writes:

> On 3/9/13, Jambunathan K <kjambunat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am sure Samuel will remind us infinitely if we forget about it.
>
>> Unless you say why it is confusing, I would count the above statement as
>> just mis-information and not a fact that other parties could agree with.
>
> You promised to leave:
>
> On 2/12/13, Jambunathan K <kjambunat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I let go of my commit access sometime ago.  Now, I am leaving this
>> forum.
>
> Bastien asked you to ban yourself.

Samuel,

I asked him to remove ox-html.el and he indicated how he wanted to
proceed ahead.  He wants ox-html.el in the tree and not GNU ELPA.

As one who re-wrote ox-html.el I have every moral authority to accept or
reject proposals or handle it the way I see fit.  Bastien has the keys.
Hehas commit rights, which I don't have.

Tell me why Footnotes export is confusing and I will assure you a
sensible debate.  I indicated that it is not confusing.  The
responsibility is on you to convince me of your case.

Sorry.  The list has to learn to deal with me, even if that amounts to
throwing the wares I have written out the window.