"Julian M. Burgos" <jul...@hafro.is> writes:

> Ok, I see what you mean.  So I should do
> (setq org-export-backends '(odt)) or something like that.  Fair enough. :)

That's *not* what Nicolas suggested and it's *not* what you should do.

Just do

C-h v org-export-backends

and click the Customize link, then mark all the (additional) backends
you want to use. Please read the documentation of the variable: simply
setting it in the middle of an emacs session will *not* work.

Nick

--
Nick