On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 5:22 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <n.goaz...@gmail.com>wrote:

> S S <super.quazim...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > I've no Idea what an ECM is :( If you let me know I'll see if I can
> provide
> > it.
>
> It stands for "complete minimal example", i.e. enough information so
> that I can reproduce it. I probably don't need your complete Org file,
> but I'd appreciate that you bisect it to find out the wrong parts.
>
> Things are getting even weirder, trying to mock up an ECM for you now and
my emacs started stuttering, is hung at 100% CPU. Wasn't getting any of this
with built-in 7.8.11. Maybe have a frankenorg situation going on.

I'll investigate a bit more.

> > Also I found that one of the example blocks had:
> >
> > However this example block did not preserve tabs, etc and did not have
> the
> > grey box, etc.
>
> It's because <p> tag should be <textarea>. But that may be related to
> the problem above.
>

> Regards,
>
> --
> Nicolas Goaziou

I've added test.org and test_no_init.org along with their html exports plus
my init.el
to a gist.

https://gist.github.com/quazimodo/9055aca6167df1398c94

The init.el is long but you'll see from a fast skim there's nothing unusual
there.

7.8.11 is used with emacs -q and that seems to export the example blocks
properly,
doesn't seem to know what to do with code blocks though.

Do you need more?

Yours,
Sia