Daimrod <daim...@gmail.com> writes:

> Feng Shu <tuma...@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Hi Daimrod!
>> This is the 3 updated patch, if possible, please include it to master.
>
> It's merged and pushed. I've also pushed another commit to fix the
> formatting in some parts of the code and I've found a bug in
> `org-contacts-split-property', but it should be fixed now.

Thanks!

Now I want to code a function:
(defun org-contacts-add-value-to-ignore-property (value)
  "Create agenda view for contacts matching NAME."
  (interactive (list (read-string "Ignored email or phone: ")))

)

1. find a contact which email or phone property include the value ,If the
   result is two or more different contacts, message: "Two or more
   contacts, abort!".

2. add the value to the ignore property of  the result contact

Any suggestion?

Thanks!