This is so confusing...

M-x org-version "Org-mode version 8.0.3 (8.0.3-dist @
/Users/LooChao/Dropbox/.emacs.d/lisp/org/)"
M-x list-load-path-shadows:
              /Users/LooChao/Dropbox/.emacs.d/lisp/org/org hides
/Applications/Documents/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
              /Users/LooChao/Dropbox/.emacs.d/lisp/org/contrib/lisp/org-wl
hides /Applications/Documents/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-wl
              /Users/LooChao/Dropbox/.emacs.d/lisp/org/org-w3m hides
/Applications/Documents/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m

*M-x describe-function org-export*
*      * org-export is an interactive autoloaded compiled Lisp
function in*`org-exp.el'.
*
*
                                                               |*
*
 This one is in
/Applications/Documents/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/*
*
*
This explains why I got the error when org-export-as-latex on test.org:
*                                             org-export-as-latex: Symbol's
value as variable is void: org-export-latex-default-packages-alist
*
*
*
Totally lost why this is happening...