I want to add a option which can setting bib for html export and latex
export separately,
As it for the reason:
1. bibtex2html can't work well with complex bib style, so using a simple
style and making it
    show correctly is reasonable choose,
2. bibtex2html can't find bib style in current dir, for example
(./file.sty) ,
3. the biblatex user.

In my opinion, the solution seemd more hacky than mine for a user,  It let
my org-mode file more unportable.

Could you share you opinion and reason about my approach:  Is the idea ,
separating with  a new option, hacky?  or my code hacky? .