Hi,

I have the following working script in a windows box (emacs 24.3, org-version
7.9.3f-17) to produce an ascii file:

emacs.exe -Q -batch --load=report.el --visit=file.org  --funcall
org-babel-execute-buffer --funcall org-export-as-latin1

file.org is an unix EOL file.

report.el contains:

(require 'cl)
(require 'org)

(setq org-table-number-fraction 0.2)
(org-babel-lob-ingest "lob-table-operations.org")
(add-hook 'org-babel-after-execute-hook 'org-table-recalculate-buffer-tables)

(setq org-confirm-babel-evaluate nil)
(setq org-export-html-postamble nil)

And it creates an ascii file with dos EOL (CRLF), i.e., it opens in notepad.exe
perfectly formatted.

Now I want to upgrade to the new Org 8.x, and I substitute org-export-as-latin1
with org-ascii-export-to-ascii: I get the same output content, but with unix EOL

I would appreciate any hint to get the desired output, i.e., CRLF EOL. In my
box, emacs.exe -Q saves new files with CRLF EOL.

Sincerely

Miguel Ruiz.
Sevilla (Spain)