On 01/11/13 06:08, Alan L Tyree wrote:

Matt Price writes:

I have just pushed a more-or-less-working version of my "Org Writer's
Room" mode to github:

<SNIP>
PS, the readme on github is a little out of date, but the code itself
is mostly documented so I hope that helps.  Though there's no general
documentation at the top of the file -- oops, sorry.

Hi Matt,
Looks very promising. My first look at it and the middle "column"
doesn't preserve visual line mode. I have taken to using this a lot
since it is much easier to interact with non-emacs/org-mode users.

I'll put it through some more testing in the next day or so.

Thanks for sharing it. I have just started on a short non-fiction book and I can see it being very useful. If only you could add a "Locked cell with no Internet connection, or other distractions" mode.

Ian.