On 2/7/14 6:01 PM, John Hendy wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 5:29 AM, Michael Bach <pha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear org-mode Developers and Users,
>>
>> (Org-mode version 8.2.5g from git)
>>
>> I want to change the behaviour of C-c ' when inside a source block.
>> What I am after is best described in a schematic:
>>
>> +---------------+---------------+
>> |               |               |
>> |               |       2       |
>> |               |               |
>> |               |               |
>> +       1       +---------------+
>> |               |               |
>> |               |       3       |
>> |               |               |
>> |               |               |
>> +---------------+---------------+
>>
>> I am editing the .org file in window 1 ('org').  I want C-c ' to display
>> the code block contents in window 2 ('source').  In window 3 I want to
>> have the interpreter for the language I am editing ('interpreter').
>
> Can you clarify whether you simply want to obtain this view in Emacs
> and are not sure how, or if you are asking for a way to automate the
> process via a keyboard binding/macros/function in order to do this
> automatically on every use of =C-c '=?

I set this view up myself and also remember that there is a way to
automate this.  My problem is not with the setup per se, but with the
behaviour that if I repeatedly press =C-c '= in the mentioned window
setup, the org src buffer is alternatingly displayed in window 2 and 3,
which is annoying (distracting)

I would like the interpreter buffer to stay in window 3 and the org src
buffer always be displayed in window 2 if I press =C-c '=.