On 2/28/14, 1:19 PM, Peter Davis wrote:

On 2/28/14, 12:37 PM, John Hendy wrote:
You can also try:

#+latex: \scriptsize % or \small, \footnotesize, or \tiny

before your table to make it smaller as well if you think that's contributing.

These seem like things to try after the content is completely locked down. Any edits after this could conceivably re-introduce the problem, requiring further tweaks.

I just found that adding or removing "num:nil" from the #+options: changes whether or not the blank page appears. I would have thought header numbering only affects horizontal line length (None of the headers wrap to more than one line), but apparently I'm wrong. Setting "toc:nil" got rid of the blank page, but removing "num:nil" re-introduced it.

Weird.

Thanks!
-pd

--