Hi all,

one question that was asked:  How much donations come in?  That varies.
Some month it is $10, occasionally it can be $100.

What Bastien and I have done in the past is use this money in a more or
less private way.  I think Bastien has at some point replaced his laptop in
this way, and all in all I have done the same, I think.  This felt OK
previously, but it is not longer the right thing as far as I am concerned.

I have seen a few good ideas here.

1. Send it to the FSF.  That is a possibility, but lets first try to do
something more Org specific

2. A Mug for every contributor.  Stretches the available budget, and is
work.
We could make a list of contributors and start from the most commits or
something.

3. Help organise a conference.  That would be a very good goal.  Are there
any plans to organise a conference?

4. Redistribute to the most active developers for lighting up their day.

I propose the following:  Starting March 1, I will report here the
donations I get once a month, and we will keep track of it and find a good
way to spend it.  So far this month: $66.  Lets revisit the discussion in 2
or three months. Maybe by then there will be plans for a conference, if
not, we see.

- Carsten