Hello,

Bastien <b...@gnu.org> writes:

>> Can you make the change (ie. radio-link is a link with a description,
>> the description being its parsed path)?  If so, do you want me to make
>> the change in the backends or do you want to take care of this too?
>
> I see you reverted related commits -- are you on this?

I reverted them because they introduced an infloop that I didn't have
time to fix.

I'm working on it, slowly. There are also a couple of problems related
to radio targets that need to be fixed at the same time.

For example, `org-make-target-link-regexp' generates a regexp enclosed
within "\\<...\\>". Unfortunately, that will not match a radio link
starting with an entity, e.g., <<<\alpha-test>>> \alpha-test. It is
probably due to the fact that radio targets were initially meant to
contain only plain text, not Org syntax.

Anyway, I think it should be enclosed to something like

> It's one of the last thing I want to get fixed before we release Org
> 8.2.3.

If you don't mind, I need a bit more time (around a week) for 8.2.3. In
particular, there are speed issues in `org-element-context' that I would
like to fix first.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou