I think I see what you mean but it's hard to implement.

The only way to fix this is to discuss the default value for
org-show-* properties (and maybe some others) -- if you have
suggestions here with examples on how different defaults would
be less confusing, let's discuss this specifically.

In the meantime, relevant hooks may be difficult to explore
but we fix this by replying to questions here and but adding
information in the manual when needed -- doc bug reports and
patches are welcome.  Or even better, a tutorial exploring
all things relating to "visibility and revealing" in Org.

--
 Bastien