Dnia 2014-03-22, o godz. 16:30:31
Nicolas Goaziou <n.goaz...@gmail.com> napisaƂ(a):

> > Also, there is no "backward-compatibility squad", only users who
> > care about what they like.
>
> That is what they want us to believe! :)

Ninja'd!

Re: topic: one idea that is maybe not very Org-ish, but seems
reasonable: Org already uses LaTeX syntax for sub/superscripts, and
accepts LaTeX snippets etc.  Why not allow \textbf{something} parallel
to *something*?  Would it break something?  When using the LaTeX
exporter, currently it seems (from very few simple experiments), that
\textbf{whatever} copies "whatever" verbatim to the file (I tried LaTeX
and HTML exporters).

Of course, one problem would be nesting - regexen won't help in this.
But it could be restricted to just letters or something (yes, I know,
very inelegant hack - but let's brainstorm a little, maybe someone
could come up with a better idea).

> Regards,

Best,

--