On 6 May 2014 09:34, Eric S Fraga <e.fr...@ucl.ac.uk> wrote:

> On Monday,  5 May 2014 at 22:23, Martin Schöön wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > Thanks Eric, that was quick. I will try it but not tonight, too
> > tired. And
>
> I hope it works for you.  Let us know how you get on.

No luck thus far. I added your code to my .emacs but left the #+begin_src
and #+end_src lines out since I figured they have no purpose in .emacs.

I the altered #+latex_class: article to #+latex_class: komaarticle in my
org-file.
Whe trying to export it I am told komaarticle is not a known Latex class. I
then wrapped that line in #+begin_src org #+end_src which, of course, didn't
work.

--
Martin Schöön

http://hem.bredband.net/b262106/index.html