Hi, I just have a few questions that I couldn't figure out from the FAQ's and
manual.
Virtualenv:
I'm trying to execute a python script within a SRC block using a virtual
environment instead of my system's python implementation. I have a number of
libraries in this virtual environment that I don't have on my system's python
(e.g. Matplotlib). Now, I set [ python-shell-virtualenv-path ] to my
virtualenv's root directory. When I run [ M-x run-python ] the shell runs from
my virtual environment. That is, I can import Matplotlib with no problems. But
when I import Matplotlib within a SRC block I get an import error.
How can I have it so the SRC block uses the python in my virtual environment
and not my system's python?
Is there any way I can set the path to a given virtual environment
automatically when I load an org file?

HTML5 Export:
I'm trying to export my org-files in 'html5', as opposed to the default
'xhtml-strict'. The manual says to set [ org-html-html5-fancy ] to t. I tried
searching for [ org-html-html5-fancy ] in [ M-x org-customize ] but I couldn't
find it. I tried adding [ (setq org-html-html5-fancy t) ] to my init.el, but
nothing happened. I'm not at all proficient in emacs-lisp so my syntax may be
wrong. The manual also says I can set [ html5-fancy ] in an options line. I'm
not really sure how to do this. I tried [ #+OPTIONS html5-fancy: t ] but it
didn't do anything.
How can I export to 'html5' instead of 'xhtml-strict' in org version 7.9.3f and
Emacs version 24.3.1?
Is there any way I can view and customize the back-end that parses the org file
to produce the html?

I appreciate any help you can offer.
- M